Monday, July 28, 2008

Maidin’ Monday


Since I am feeling a little tired today. I thought I would join a few friends and do their * Maidin' Monday* There is stuff I'd like to get done but so far today, I have gotten dressed. Here is the list!

  1. Empty fridge *check*
  2. Wash out fridge *check*
  3. Wash kitchen floor *check*
  4. Dunk Diaper and wash *check*
  5. 1 load of laundry
  6. Folded and put away
  7. Change sheet in Master bedroom *check*
  8. Straighten out bedroom *check*
  9. Make DH a fantastic dinner:D *check*

ETA: I did my shopping and I am happy that I stuck to my $100 week. It is going very well. The menu planning has helped a ton.

Bummer I only got my diapers washed today. Oh well I think I did pretty good considering I had a very sad baby all day. She spent most of her day either in the Ergo or the sling. I find my Sling hard to do my house work in though. So when she was in there I was mostly standing there rocking the little muffin.

On the menu tonight

  1. Ranch Chicken
  2. Corn on the cob
  3. Chicken noodles
  4. Salad from our garden

I also at some point need to go do my shopping. But I haven't decided if I will go during the day or wait until DH is home and all go together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! yOU CAN DO IT!