Friday, August 22, 2008

Early Mornings



I slowly crawled out of bed this morning as I was up quite late with a restless little baby. I propped up some big fluffy pillows and sat there as I rubbed her rosie little cheeks as she nursed back to sleep. I am amazed at God's sweetness and how he sometimes like to show you His goodness at 2 am. There is something about the more babies you have that you treasure these moments with them, and they are not frustrating like they were with your first or second baby. I don't know if it's that you are dying to more self or you understand that these moments don't last for ever.

Thursday the children and I made these beautiful window stars. We only got two done before a big gust of wind blew threw our dinning room window and sent us scrambling. We have many more to make as all the children want some for there bedroom windows.

The house is still and quiet, all the children are snuggled into there beds. The older boys made there bunks into a fort and the younger three are all around us. :)
I think I am going to sip my bedtime tea and read for a bit before I drift off to sleep. I am one tired Mama today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they look great!!!!!!!!!

having a cuddle moment too.