Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sweet Siblings


A sibling relationship is one that is so important to me. From the earliest age I can be heard saying “are you having fun with your best friend?” We want them to know that friends will come and go but there siblings will always be there. Chris and I strive for peace and closeness in their relationships while encouraging time with one another and not with 'peers'. It can be a hard road sometimes. It’s so sad to me to see siblings that can’t stand to be together and would rather be with friends. There is nothing that makes a Christian home sweeter than siblings who truly love and enjoy each other.

3 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

That's awesome. Please tell me it (the sharing between siblings) gets easier, right? ;)

Anonymous said...

So true. Even now, at 15 & 17, A & J are still best friends. I can imagine them and their spouses hanging out a lot together in years to come. :)

Pietra

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, Miranda.

My sister and I have always got on well but have been best friends since our teens. We're 23 and 21 now and I love her so much. She's much more than a friend to me. Family is so important.

Erin x