Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1 week today

Natalie having a snuggle with her new baby.

My sweet little man is already a week old.
This little gift has just fit right in with us, feels like he has always been here. I have been so blessed to have a quick recovery. I feel pretty much back to normal. Just a few pains here and there if I am up too much at one time. My friends have been truly wonderful in bringing meals every night for the past week. What a blessing they are to me.
Chris and I have spent the last 6 nights with sweet Jude in between us just in awe of God's handiwork. We marvel at the fact the Lord hand picked us raise this little guy into a man of God.
I get so excited when I think of God's special plan and purpose for our family. I am more thankful than ever for the priceless gift of each of my children. Nothing reminds you more how amazing children are when you look at a newborn.