Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our Life




I thought I would write a bit of an update on us all. Sorry if there is lots of typo's I got a handful of sweetness nursing..




Friday was a toasty warm day, we spent the morning working hard on our school work. Chris and I decided we would school through the summer 3X a week. We have been read Charlotte's Web together and then doing a few questions out of the VP comprehension guide. When we first started my boys were not thrilled at all. They had seen the movie so they thought there was no point in reading the book. Well now that we are up to chapter six they are much happier now that the story has caught there attention. Natalie and Presley are also enjoying it, Also little miss Rachael takes this time to practise for church in sitting still.




Once Chris got home he announced to the kids that because they were such cool kids he wanted to get them a kool treat. This worked out great since Presley had been running a mild fever all day, so we all piled into the suburban to go get slurpees.




Saturday




On Saturday one of my really good friends whom I adore, had a ladies lunch for a few of us to celebrate sweet baby Jude. I took Natalie with me knowing she loves to come to girly things even though I did not see her the whole time we were there. I did really enjoy our visit to and from the lake. She really is becoming quiet the little lady and losing so much of the baby. Just thinking about our drive makes me smile.




Chris stayed home with the other four and did some yard work with them. They all had a great day and the mud all over them proved it.


It ended up being a pretty late night for us all. We had dinner with Chris's family and visited through out the evening as the kids all played.




Sunday




Today we stayed home from church, I was a little disappointed since our pastor has been doing a series on 1st Corinthians. My sister in law took Austin horse back riding and there trail ride was booked right for the middle of church.


Once they got back we all headed over to my mom's for a big BBQ. I just love summer nights and sitting in the backyard watching the children play in the pool and visiting with family.




Life is good.




10 random beautiful things in my life.




* The sweet smell of baby Jude breath




* Hearing Rachael say "Jude" just like I do




* The drunk on mommy's milk looks




* Popsicle stained faces




* Chris's hands cupping my face to kiss me




* Clipping six little kids nails




* Dandelion bouquets in my kitchen




* Listening to Chris pray




* Singing with Austin




* Watching a thunder storm with Chris




No comments: