Monday, June 8, 2009

The Simple Woman



Today's Weather is.... 57F with a few clouds
*
Outside my window..... My older children getting there things out of the truck.


I am thinking about..... Justification and trying to wrap my head around it.
*
I am reading..... I have a few books on the go, one being Child Wise by Gary Ezzo and another called Right brained children in a Left brained world.


I am thankful for... my home, even though we don't own our home it feels like *home*.


From the kitchen .. Marinading chicken for dinner


I am wearing...... Black Capri's and a red t-shirt


I am going...... nowhere that I can think of, later I will need to pick up Chris from work.
*
I am hoping..... To get lots done here today.


I am hearing...... All the children downstairs playing.


Around the house.... Lots of laundry to be done.


One of my favorite things.... Timmy's coffee in the morning


A few plans for the rest of the week.... No big plans this week.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet and simple. ;)