Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Heart of A Father

The Children have been praying for something for a long time. This thing is something Chris was not into at all. It was hard to hear the children pour their hearts out to the Lord..
After months of praying Chris came home with the desires of their hearts.....


What a good Daddy!He unselfishly gave up his will to sacrificially love his children. What an amazing example he is to our 6 children of what the Father heart of God IS.The look on the children's faces when he came home was priceless. I just wish I had my camera ready.
"The ability of God is beyond our prayers, beyond our largest prayers! I have been thinking of some of the petitions that have entered into my supplication innumerable times. What have I asked for? I have asked for a cupful, and the ocean remains! I have asked for a sunbeam, and the sun abides! My best asking falls immeasurably short of my Father's giving: it is beyond that we can ask." --J. H. Jowett


2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

So cute. What's the name of your family's new addition??

Anonymous said...

Oh I should have said that.

The boys have named him Cash.

Miranda