Monday, January 25, 2010

9 months







My sweet little baby is 9 month. Oh if you knew what a joy he is to us!
Words are not enough to express how thankful I am to be his mommy.
Zachary was carting him around the other day and said "Dad, we are going to need another baby in the house soon! Jude is getting so big."
We have been busy this January. Our oldest four took skiing and snowboarding lessons for three days, and we have been hitting the books pretty hard. But with a spring like January they are wanting to get outside. We have been starting our schooling much earlier in the mornings that way they can have their time outdoors before it's dark.


2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

What a total peanut. I can't believe that he is already nine months!!

Jen said...

I have to ask - is the necklace mean anything? Just curious - I haven't ever seen that! :)