Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy 12th Anniversary

I woke up this morning to my 9 year old passing me an envelope. He says " dad wanted me to give this to you on your anniversary."

This is what it said...
"Dear Miranda.
Well by now I am missing you immensely. I hope this day is as perfect for you as it can be with out us being together. I can't believe that it has already been 12 years we've been married. I love you so much. In all our life together there is only one thing I would ever change. I would have met you sooner. You are a perfect wife and amazing Mother. The way you live your life continually amazes me.What you do for our kids and our household astounds me. I am without a doubt the luckiest man in the world. I give you so much credit for always standing up for what you believe in and never wavering in your faith. It has taken amazing courage in these last few years. I pray that that will never change, and I know our kids will appreciate it throughout their entire lives. This isn't just a lovey dovey note for our anniversary I sincerely mean every word. We make our mistakes but we always come around and our goals and dreams do not waiver. I could not imagine you never being in my life. I love everything about you and would change nothing, ever. I look forward to every day we have together for the rest of our lives.
I hope you have a day as beautiful as you are. Know that I am thinking of you and loving you every day.
I love you with all my heart.
Always and Forever,
Chris"

Also here is an update from Chris...
"
Hi Miranda, Zachary, Natalie, Presley, Rachael and Jude.

I heard today you did not get an update right away, We are doing very well. Austin is amazing me, He works so hard it is impressive. He played with a couple of boys whose house we went to for dinner last night. He had lots of fun even though they didn’t understand each other. We went to a sinkhole today he really enjoyed that as did I. Austin found a lizard today and lit firecrackers. I think he threw away his passport so he can not go home:) I hope everything is going great for you guys. We have lots of rain. Today is the first day it has not rained. I hope I can actually talk to you at some point throughout the trip. Are you e-mailing if there is any big news to report if so email Les. I love you lots. So does Austin. Talk to you soon."

2 comments:

Kristi said...

This was really beautiful, you are so blessed to have a man who loves you and supports you like this!

Sara M said...

BEAUTIFUL! Moved me to tears!!