Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I almost forgot I had a blog!
We have been so busy the past few weeks, Chris gets home from work and we have been in and out almost everyday. I have felt so productive lately, cleaning and organizing Spending lots of time with my kiddo's. We are just loving that it's summer! School is DONE as in formal book work, but we are always learning and talking growing as a family be stretched in different area's.
Hannie is growing like crazy and has this new little scream she does when one of the kids walk by. She gets really excited and squeals with joy.
Rachael has been a little heart melter this past week. She is growing up way to quickly and has been saying the funniest things. She's like this 3 year old old lady. She has us laughing all the time.
Jude is in boot camp mode and doing AWESOME! He is very quickly learning "the look" haha. Gotta love 2 year olds. He's using the potty all the time now at home and so we will brave it out of the house.
Natalie has seemed to steal my baby (Hannah) and I pretty much have to beg for her at time as Natalie is packing her around. Real life dolly's are way better I guess. She is at the age of imitation.
She duplicates my mannerisms.
She copies how I do things how I talk to the little ones.
She mimics heroines in movies.
She is a sponge, soaking up the worldview and culture which we set before her.
I am modeling the image of woman that will shape her philosophy.
It is terrifying and motivating all at once.

Presley has been on mission to make some money he's been keeping his bedroom clean doing chores to make a quarter. He is trying to save for a dirt bike.
Zachary and Austin have been busy outside, they planted a little garden for themselves. So they have been spending time doing that. Also over at Gr. Grandpa's helping him with his yard too. I'm so proud of how motivated they are to help. They are so much like their dad and really know how to serve.

Well that's my update, I don't know when I will update again but soon!

No comments: