Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Town Days




My happy little bean Hannah.




Town days are so long for her, she spends alot of time running from place to place strapped into her car seat. With small breaks of nursing in the front seat of some parking lot or getting an hour long snuggle during gymnastics's. She's a little trooper.

I can hardly believe she is already 9 months old. Looking so much like big sisters, just with a little hint of red in her hair.


Today while shopping I had the three younger ones all in my cart, as I was trying to pick the best yogurt to by Rachael says " mommy not everybody has kids?!?" the conversation went like this:

M: No, not everyone.

R: Why are they buying food then?

M: Well everybody eats.

R: *thinking* Well they must be very sad at supper time with no little kids to feed.


Our little chat made me smile at four she sees how children fill a home making it a happy place.

No comments: