Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hannah is One

One year ago today... I'm doing the exact same thing. Laying in bed with Hannah snuggled up to me. Today she is one! That flew! I think all mothers must say that though.

Today she has a nasty cold, we had a nice little party planned and I ended up canceling. Probably good as the snow started to fall around 4pm and who wants to drive up the moutain in the dark in snow? Not me!

As the day wore on I started to lose energy more and more I took Hannah to bed at 6:30 and nursed her to sleep and stayed put myself.


She's is such a blessing another thing I'm sure all mothers feel but I feel it the most :P




So tonight as I listen to her soft breaths I re-play the year like a movie in my head. I kiss her warm feverish head whisper I love you and Happy Birthday Princess.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Hannie Bananie!

Great White Dove said...

One year old already!? WOW time really does fly.