Thursday, February 16, 2012

We woke up this morning to the snow falling and it didn't stop all day.
It was beautiful outside. The children worked hard at their school work so they could get out there and play.
They have really been enjoying each other it's been really good to watch a see. I praise God for their close relationships, Chris and I prayed that they would be close like that.
This afternoon we made a batch of cookies for the Focus Club at TRU it's a Christian group for international students. When I saw the email come in I showed Zachary right away he was eager to serve in this way. He really loves to bake, and was really inspired by the Cake Boss from TLC.
( Yesterday we measured the snow fall every hour.)
Chris has been busy doing a weekend course for the past 2 weekends. He is learning alot and coming home excited to share with me. We miss each other like crazy but it's been well worth the time to learn and study God's Word. More importantly how to live out the Word and apply it to our lives and teach it to our children. It's been really exciting for us and really drawing us together in a much more deeper way.
My dad has been coming up a couple times a week and has helped us get started on our house reno's. We are starting with the laundry room, considering how much laundry I do I really want it to be a pretty place. He's been coming while Chris is gone which helps make my day feel a little shorter.

No comments: