Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Rachael

 1. What is something mom always says to you?
" Go to your room"  LOL


2. What makes your Mom happy?
Going to the park.

3. What makes mom sad?
Saying something not nice.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickle

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Short hair, liked candy.

6. How old is your mom?
I don't I know, 14? 15?

7. How tall is your mom?
She is showing me with her hands







 8. What is her favorite thing to do?
To go play at the park with her friends and catch butterflies.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Watch a movie

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
Doing dishes
 12. What is your mom not very good at?
"cleaning all by yourself"'


13. What does your mom do for a job?
"cleaning"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Soup

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
 She goes the park with me.

 



16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Dora"

17. What do you and mom do together?
Do dishes
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same hair.

19. How are you and your mom different?
"We wear different clothes.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she prays with me and she helps me clean my room.





1 comment:

Jody Spark said...

Great pictures, Miranda.

Happy birthday, Rachael!