Monday, November 26, 2012

What a Month

 
What a month! Boy am I glad to have been home all day with my children. Doing what I love to do. We had two family members die this month a week apart. First was my Auntie then was Chris's Grandma.
 
 
The Lord really will use the oddest things to steer your heart in the right direction. The night before Chris's Grandma passed away I sat at her bedside as her husband of 62 years held her hand a stroked her hair telling her how much he loved her. Tears a lot of tears streamed off my cheeks. It was one of the most beautiful moments I have ever seen. I can't even give the words for what I saw.
I walked out of the room blessed. Full of gratitude in my heart that I really am living the desires of my heart and I cannot imagine being happier, I cannot imagine living any other way. Every day of my life I get to chose on purpose to love someone to serve someone to show Christ's love through me. I screw up so often it's embarrassing, I am selfish and complain way to much but I can see more clearly than ever that when we are willing He will remove our shortcomings. We can't hide from God but it's our willingness that allows Him to move. I can see Jesus and the way He moves all around me daily. It's profound.


Me and my Mom

No comments: