Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer/pregnancy update

                               My older four children have been sleeping outside for the last week,  it really excites me they are claiming their territory.  This is their yard, not the bears, cougars, coyotes etc.!! Such a huge step in overcoming fear!  On the weekend Chris slept out there with all the little ones. They just thought it was the greatest thing ever a camp-out with Daddy!
                                         We have been busy, water park trips, indoor playgrounds where it's nice and air-conditioned, big kids have been dropped off at the pool while I shopped, dinners with friends, and birthday parties.
 My sister and I met at the park earlier this week, she is due with her 7th baby any-day now. Can you believe there is going to be 15 children between the two of us?
I am 22 weeks now and feel amazing, those who have read my blog would know that I didn't have the easiest pregnancies and suffered from extreme PSD pain. I would be completely frustrated, I didn't understand why when I was so willing for my body to be used by HIM did it have to be so hard?  It wasn't until my last baby was 2 that I could see God didn't think we had to be this raving success with no trials we just needed to be faithful to what He has called us to and that he would provide the strength for each step of the way. And He did!  The most comforting revelation for me was that God fully accepts all my feelings and that He wants me to bring it all to Him, He understands and accepts me  just as I am.  When I was pregnant with Hannah, I cried out to Him just as a child would with "It's not fair!!"  That pregnancy continued in pain until she was delivered, but he heard my cry!  This is the first pregnancy since my 1st where I have been pain free!! Everyday I praise Him for every day I can walk. And even if it doesn't last the whole time 22 weeks of no pain has been such a blessing and I am so thankful!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Good morning Miranda. I remember my kids camping out in the yard. They loved sleeping on the trampoline! As a side note, one of my cousins had 15 children -- no twins. She had her last two, and her oldest was having kids. Blessings on you : )