Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September

                                              
 Basic goals I have for myself this September.
  1. No crying in public. Hormones are a wonderful crazy thing.
  2. Stretch, warms baths, and have wonderful husband massage legs before bed. (Maybe this should be Chris's goal list?) Seriously restless legs are about to make me nutty.
     3.Remind Chris to grab another blanket because those windows are staying open! I'm kidding these are not my true goals. Well kind of they are but you know what I mean.

 I absolutely love September, it brings back focus and feelings of renewed dedication to the relationships within my home.  It's been interesting being less mobile and somewhat really amazing how God works everything together.  For example husbands that surprise their wife with pumpkin spiced lattes are worth keeping. ;)

My five school aged children currently sit with me all day working on their books bonds between siblings are deepening as we just *be* together.  God is good even when I can feel discouraged I am reminded that he has called me to this task. My goal for this beautiful September is to not grow weary, but to be thankful that I get to participate in another glorious season of my children's growth.
Homeschooling wasn't just an educational choice for us it was a dedication to raise up the very souls He has trusted us with. Prayer..  I have been trusted with much and with that comes anointing to do this WELL.  The enemy wants to steal from us and he will use anything even good things to get in the door,  He has anointed me to protect my children and how to recognize our enemy. The battle on our knees is so powerful.   All seven of them are growing and changing daily it's been a beautiful thing to watch unfold. From overcoming fears, to grasping a math concept, the softness of their spirit to comfort someone who is hurting, learning how to deal with different personalities,  the whispers "I love you" before bed. Those late night talks my teens are having with Dad, my heart sings during these times.




No comments: