Sunday, August 31, 2014

Learning Room




 
After a year of not using our basement I finally got it all ready to start school this week.
I am really looking forward to this year. Austin is in grade 10 enrolled in the grad program, is working part time. He just makes me smile, I am so proud of him. I am LOVING these years of teens. I love babies but gosh if I knew teens were so awesome!
Zac is in grade 9 and our goal this year is to overcome some medical issues he's dealing with and be ready for next year. He is a fantastic young man.
Natalie is in grade 6, Presley grade 4, Rachael, 2, and Jude Kindergarten. How is my Jude in Kindy already?! Hannah will be busy being 3 and Henry will have full time nursing during school hours and Seamus with be with us.
Did I mention I am so excited about this year?!

1 comment:

GreatWhiteDove said...

WOW! It is so hard to believe that your children are as old as they are. I mean...WHEN did that happen? Before you know it they will be grown and married with families of their own.