Thursday, December 11, 2014

it's a beautiful life..






  beautiful things right now..

1. Late nights by the fire with my husband. Nine children sleeping while we re-connect

2. Christmas crafting


3. Nursing Seamus in the rocking chair as he plays with my hair.


4. Laughter. These twins are such a precious gift in our home.


5. Teenage boys with babies on their hip. We have some up and coming fantastic dads.

6. Freezing nights and friends to hand out hot chocolate with downtown.


7. My home. There truly is no other place in the world I'd rather be.


8. Getting lost in a story with my children.


9. Candle light dinners.. music softly playing...


10.  Snow flake paper cut outs, pine needles, string, glue, tape and a relaxed mama.. because this kind of childhood merry is gone in a flash.





No comments: