Sunday, July 5, 2015

Welcome


Hello! I thought I would reintroduce myself since it's been a number of months since I last blogged. 
I am Miranda Brown and this guy here is my husband Chris, we have been married 17 years this summer (we were babies when we married, I was 16 and Chris was 19) we have nine fantastic children - Austin, Zachary, Natalie, Presley, Rachael, Jude, Hannah, Henry, and Seamus.  

Four years ago we bought a house way too small for us up in the mountains of British Columbia with dreams of digging our hands in the soil and learning more about homesteading.  We are a homeschooling family for 12 years and we are gearing up to graduated our oldest. In this blog you will find many topics from homeschooling, homesteading, family life, and my walk as a Christian. I started this blog in 2008 to keep track of our days. My children read everything written it's become like our family journal. In fact it was them who encouraged me to start writing again. 

absolutely love hearing from you! I read every comment and email that comes in, and will do my best to reply to questions within the comments at the end of that day (so check back there if you've asked a question).  The words you share bring me such joy and encouragement. And very often, they lift my spirits and make my day - and encourage me to keep writing and sharing in this space. 

I hope you enjoy getting to know our family outside of Hope for Henry.

XoXo Love the Brown's

3 comments:

Sarah @Sarah on Purpose said...

Yay! Can't wait to snoop on the Brown family more!

miranda said...

He he thanks Sarah!

Thinking Outside The Sandbox said...

Hi Miranda, just found your page! You should join us on Facebook at 'Canadian Mommy Bloggers' its a great group. I own www.totsfamily.com and www.totsbusiness.com and I live in Surrey with my 6 kids. Look forward to seeing you there!