Thursday, August 13, 2015

August






 My goodness it's August, and school is just around the corner. The air up here in the mountains is starting to slowly change. In the morning the coolness of my bedroom reminds me the days are going fast.  As September creeps around the corner plans of wood chopping are being made for the weekends, and fall activities are being scheduled out. I don't know if I am fully ready yet. Every year when I notice the air change it brings about a slight panic to hold everyday tightly, and remind myself that the warm autumn days are still ahead. We've been busy around here. We spent sometime up in northern British Columbia with friends and came home to our living room carpet gone and new floors in.  This was such a huge burden lifted off our shoulders. With the amount of vomit that we deal with from Henry I just couldn't go any longer. My dad said when he pulled it out the smell was terrible.  We are just so grateful to have that small problem taken care of.


 

1 comment:

Sarah @Sarah on Purpose said...

Your house looks so great! Also awesome Pic of Hunter