Thursday, July 24, 2008

Camp Out.




My older boys were outside today playing when they came running in asking

" mom can we play camping?" I was mopping the floor and said " sure just don't walk threw here". A little while later I went out to check on them and found they had set up the tent and the air mattress.


Austin & Zachary: "Hey mom can we sleep out here tonight?!"

Mom: " I don't see why not? do you think you can do it?

Austin: Zachary: "Oh ya! We are 9 and 7 now, I think we can do it"



OK this is the bad part, I only said yes because I knew darn well they would never do it.

It made alot more work for me when at 9:30 they were all tucked in bed in the house sound asleep. But sometimes those "yes's" mean alot to two little men.


They plan to "try" again tomorrow night








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOH That looks liek fun!