Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Austin


Wowza 10 years old! Gosh 10 years went by fast. I just glanced at the clock and noticed that you would have just been born. What a birth that was. I was so young and so excited to become a mommy.
You are an amazing kid. Your heart just shines, your passion for the Lord is contagious. It amazes me how you hunger and thirst for His word. It brings conviction in my life!
At 10 you already have such Godly character, I love that I can trust you to make the right choices. God knew what he was doing when he made you my first born, you are such a awesome example to your younger siblings.
I am so privileged to love and care for you, and watch you grow into a young man. I have NO doubt that God has amazing plans for your life.



Happy Birthday Austin we love you so much!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday to Austin!

~Becky said...

WOW! Is he ever a split image of his Daddy!! I can't believe you have been a Mommy for TEN years! No wonder I learn so much from you, you've been at this twice as long as me!! :P
Happy 10th Austin!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Austin. May you continue to walk in the Godly character of your youth all the days of your life.

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Hi there! Happy Birthday to your BIG guy! Wow, you have a 10yo! :D I was wondering if you would like to add your blog to the Blog Directory at MamaKnowsBest.net? I really like it. :) And, if you want to post over there anything that you have previously posted here on your blog, that would be great too! :)
You could pm me at teh Shed if you have any questions. :)
Have a great day!