Monday, May 11, 2009

*~The Simple Woman~*



Today's Weather is.... 62F and overcast

*

Outside my window..... I see my older two boys playing road hockey.

*

I am thinking about..... what we should have for dinner.

*

I am reading..... a book on the hidden world of Islamic Women called Nine Parts of Desire.

*

I am thankful for... my husband who is completly in love with me and tells me daily how beautiful and amazing I am.

*

From the kitchen Zachary (8) is going to make some yummy cookies for everyone.


I am wearing...... yoga pants and a t-shirt

*

I am going...... nowhere today, Monday is laundry day need to stay at home to get that done.

*

I am hoping..... Vancouver wins the hockey game tonight. ( how can you tell I'm a mom to lots of little men)

*

I am hearing...... my toddler and preschooler play together ~so sweet~

*

Around the house.... not much to be done, we worked hard early this morning together to get all the chores done.

*

One of my favorite things.... the smell of my new baby

*

A few plans for the rest of the week.... Tomorow 2 of the children have dentist appointments, music for the older 3, and tea with a good friend.

*

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: