Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A homemade table cloth


Chris and I have always been so amazed at the difference of personalities, interests, talents, dislikes with our children. Home learning to us as always been just a part of daily life. A natural, full of love and joy way of life for us.Our days have a relaxed gentle flow to them. Although there is always something going on from morning until bedtime, I am so blessed with the sweetness and loving relationships that are growing in our little home.The Lord has been so faithful to us, as we ask him to direct us and show us how to raise our little army. I am thankful for the things he has shown us to embrace and what to let go of. I am thankful for the continued wisdom for each child and through each season. Homeschooling from the start has always been such a joy to me, I can’t imagine doing it any other way.









We decided to make a homemade table cloth for dinner time. I covered the big dinning room table with paper got out all the pencils and had the kids go at it. It was so neat to see what each one came up with.



No comments: