Sunday, June 28, 2009

Natalie SIX!!!

Natalie, how is it six years has went by so fast?
These have been some of the most blessed years of my life. I will never forget the morning you were born. Oh how I prayed for you, my heart longed for a daughter of my own. I remember as soon as you were placed on my chest I couldn’t stop thanking Jesus for you.
From the moment I found out I was expecting you I knew God had big plans for your life.
From being born completely deaf to being fully healed by Jesus, what an amazing testimony you had at nine months old already.
I will always remember your child like faith and pray that you never lose that closeness with the Lord. Jesus has blessed you in so many ways and I pray that you will use these gifting for His Glory. I hope for you to never be content with your walk, I pray that you will have an unquenchable thirst for Him. That you will hunger after His Word, and draw close to Him.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Alyshia,

She's just GORGEOUS! Aren't daughters wonderful???

Hope you are having a great week!

shelly said...

She is so beautiful. Happy Birthday Natalie.

Homestead said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Natalie.

Tiffany said...

She is a beautiful little girl! You are blessed to have all your arrows.