Monday, July 6, 2009

The Simple Woman



Outside my window The rain is pounding down. I love listening to the rain at night.






I am thinking about a friend I haven't heard from in a while.






From the learning rooms My big boys are learning how to rip out carpet and lay flooring.
Lots of reading during the days.






I am thankful for My sweet little baby who nurses so well and melts me every day.






From the kitchen today was a busy busy day in the kitchen, I made two loaves of Amish bread, one loaf of strawberry banana bread and a big curry beef dinner. It was so yummy all the children loved it.






I am wearing pj pants and a tank top.






I am reading latly my bible and that's about it.






I am hoping to get lots done this week, I have a large "to-do" list.






I am creating memories with my babies, everyday we are doing something that I pray they will enjoy and put a smile on there face.






I am praying for direction, what is the next step in our life.






Around the house Im on the laptop in bed, Baby Jude is cooing beside me, all the other children are sound asleep. Chris working on a project in the livingroom.






One of my favorite things big meals together where all the kids are happy to linger at the table and chatt.






A few plans for the rest of the week a friend is having a cleaning supply party tomorow, other than that stayin home, Chris has this week off.






Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Sweet. Thank you for sharing