Sunday, August 16, 2009

Life without babies?





Rachael (22 months) talks almost with an english accent it's really funny. You can't help but smile at her when she talks lol. But this morning while we were all sitting at the table getting ready to start school she brought some lego that was stuck together to Austin and said in her english accent "help please". All my older ones just giggled away. And Natalie says "I just love how she talks".30 mins later I was folding laundry as they were all working on there stuff I over hear them chatting,
" can't you imagin if we never had babies in the house?"
the next one says
" that would be so boring!"
next one says
" it would just be sad!"

4 comments:

Shelly said...

That makes me smile ... and it makes my heart happy.

j said...

Hi There- thanks for visiting my blog. You have an adorable family. i love the photo on top of all your feet and your daughter peeking out.....priceless.
Jessica

Bloggy Mama said...

So cute. Never a dull moment, that's for sure!!

Anonymous said...

She gets the english accent from your British answering Machine because someone never answers their phone, (not that I've called lately...but I'm sure if I had...oh and speaking of phone my new MONTREAL number is 514.564.9430)

and I'm leaving it to you to figure out who the creepy anonymous is who apparently knows the intimate details of your answering service...you can always call if you can't figure it out...bwahahaha. K I'm a little overstimulated after yet another move...in case you didn't hear, we moved again...and this time I'm really happy. K talk soon. Miss you guys like crazy.