Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy too you...



And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
Isaiah 54:13








Today was my husbands birthday, we enjoyed the day with family around our big dinning room table. It was wonderful I love times where you live for today and not worry what tomorrow may bring.
My heart is heavy tonight as I saw close friends get in a rather serious car accident. I was worried sick all evening not knowing how they were. When I drove up to the accident and saw our dear friends van, I just began to pray I honestly didn't know if they would have made it.
See, I have made my soul calm and quiet, like a child on its mother's breast; my soul is like a child on its mother's breast.Bible in Basic English
Jeremiah 27:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Autumn is coming you can feel the coolness in the air. I am sitting in bed under fluffy duvets and a warm little treasure beside me having my evening tea.

I'm so thankful for my home, my family, my life, where learning, growing, changing, is simply a natural part of everyday. It's Ongoing. Just as the season of summer is quickly changing to fall we to are changing. From the youngest to the oldest. Each and every person is unique and such an amazing blessing with something special to offer, just because of who they are.

I look forward to these last couple of months in 2009.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Love the pictures ... the one of Rach and Nat especially. Happy Birthday to Chris.