Monday, November 30, 2009

A Chilly Night


It's late, and there is a chill in the house. I went into all the children's bedrooms to make sure they all had blankets on Rachael was the only one who didn't. Not surprising...

We have been putting her footless pj's on her backwards with the snaps down that back so she would keep them on. But tonight she figured it out and she was sound asleep all blankets on the floor along with her sleeper.


So I got her up took her potty re-dressed her and tucked her back in. A few mins later I heard Presley calling me for a drink of water, so when I walked past Rachael's room again she was undressed again.. ahh OK then just stay under your blankets. What ends up happening is she wakes up cold and crawls into bed with me and she is a little Popsicle!

After a long week last week with a sick little baby things have returned back to normal.


Jude ended up having baby measles and the bulging fontanelle's was from the fever for so many days causing pressure on his brain. I have never been so scared.
But praise God he is better spots are almost gone as well.

So back to normal meant about 10 loads of laundry today and a ton of school work.
It felt like a really productive day.
In my spare time I have been making my two little ladies Christmas Tutu's. Natalie's is a little too long so I need to fix that.



1 comment:

Shelly said...

Would she sleep inside a sleeping bag?? Harder to kick it off