Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Count Down...

Jude's been loving his evening sink baths.

Today my 4 year old asked me with wide eye's " how many more sleeps?" I said "24" and then to my surprise he said " and then 23, 22, 21, 20, 19 ,18 ,17 ,16 , five teen, 14, three teen, second teen, 11, 10..... I though that was pretty cute and really good!

A friend gave me the idea to make an Advent calander. The chocolate ones never made it in our home. So we have 25 tubes and everyday there is some thing fun to do. But I also added that each member of our family including Mom and Dad have a slip of paper saying something they have to do for whom ever it says. Things like.... Natalie warm up Rachael's bath towel in the dryer for when she gets out. Or Mom unload dishwasher tonight for Austin.
I'm really excited. On the 18Th is Zachary's birthday so Zach's says RELAX ALL DAY. And then every one's says to do something for Zach that day.

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

So sweet. I love the idea of a special treat for the family members. So totally special.

Shelly said...

Thats a wonderful idea Miranda !! And Jude is just too too cute for words.