Thursday, November 26, 2009

Jude's sick


So Jude's been sick. We are on day five of a fever that we have been nailing with Tylenol every four hours and Motrin every six. I took him to the ER when I noticed his fontanelle was bulging quite a bit. Long story short we have been send home to wait another 24 hrs for more changes.
Nothing has changed but I went back because I am worried he has slept 22 hours a day and is just really sick.
I am so thankful that Jude nurses not only for hunger but alot for comfort so I have been able to keep him very well hydrated.
There is talk of a CT scan to find out what is causing the bulging.
To say the least I am very worried.
Please pray that we get answers soon, it's been a very frustrating week.
Also Im pretty much a walking zombie at this point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Miranda, I am so very sorry that Jude is so sick. I will for sure pray for him and for you and the rest of the family that this all clears up soon and with no more complications.