Monday, December 7, 2009

Days of Advent

Check Spelling

Cold nights with hot coco.

Christmas music being played at home.


Day four of Advent was to make Meringue Mice we then read The night before Christmas..

Our littlemice didn't turn out like the picture but they did taste very good.


Day Five was a trip to go see Santa. I was surprised to have Jude cry but I guess I never have anyone I don't know hold him. Poor guy..
Rachael was so funny she was really unsure of this guy, but once she saw all the other children getting candy canes she decided to would be brave and stand there. LOL
Day 6 was make sugar cookies. We did this at my Mother in Laws house, the had so much fun and WAY too much sugar. Everything was iced in a bunch of festive colors... chairs, tables, clothes, hair LOL
And tonight brings us to Day 7 already. Tonight is our homeschool Christmas presentation night and they all are looking forward to that. The older two are singing in a Choir and Natalie is playing Silent Night on her violin. I've been enjoying this busy time of year. Even with the busyness of my days and daily chores it's being home with my husband and children that keeps me. My heart overflows with love that I could never possess on my own. I ask Him to take more of me dying to self so that He alone would increase in my life.
Jesus I want to be led by Your gentleness!






2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

hey miranda can you send me your email address i wanted to share something with you love sarah 57dutch@gmail.com