Monday, February 22, 2010

Passion


I have been thinking a bit about passion, I tend to be a very passionate person about things. But passion doesn't  mean in the world what it means from heaven. From heaven, it is beautiful, it's pure, it's lovely, it's Godly.

For me as a Woman, wife, mother I am passionate about my role in these things God has placed and called me to do. My passion comes by God's Word's, His standards. In my life I have to be willing to "wash the feet" of my Father with my daily commitment to time with Him. This may not happen at time I want it to but they have when I need them too. When I go to him and bow my soul at His feet. In turn He blesses me by just being there.
I have to be willing to "wash the feet" of my husband.making him feel like the King in his home.
As a mother "washing the feet" of my children by keeping there needs above mine, and what I want. And as a homemaker I am still "washing their feet". I wash my floors! I am willing to bless my family and wash the floors that all those who are precious to me walk on. I do this because I can find happiness there.

This life may sound mundain and boring and I can't and don't expect to just FEEL the passion... You have to make it happen.
You have to create it, and you have to bring it back when you think it is hidden. With this type of passion it takes work to keep it alive. It takes wisdom that emotions can only remain steady when you make a choice to keep it alive.

No comments: