Friday, December 30, 2011

Eleven

Zachary Thomas


Zachary turned eleven on December 18th, I can not believe how fast he is growing up. This year we celebrated at a local kids game place for laser tag.
Zac is growing up and maturing right before our very eyes and has always kept up to his big brother. Even though he is 11 now he seemed 11 at 2. Zac is very strong and reserved, he does very well in his studies, loves math, he has a strong sense for justice. He can really let things roll but if you cross him with what he thinks is wrong he lets you know. He's a " fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" kinda guy.

Zachary, we love you so much! Even though your only 11 you have wisdom beyond your age. You are such a deep thinker and I love that about you. You are amazing with the younger kids and they look up to you so much. I love how patient you are with them. Today I was watching you laying on the floor rolling the ball to Hannah and when she would push it back I love how encouraging you were to her "good job Hannie"
You are very quick to lend a hand and do the job 100% without question you remind me alot of your dad in that way. Your a servant.
I love how you know what you want in life and you plug away at your goals and dreams. Your the first one to say "lets pray about it".
Thank-you for being you.

No comments: