Friday, December 30, 2011

Joy


Do you ever have days when you are so full of joy and you know for a fact you are in God's will? I love days like that.

I have a routine with my 2 year old for nap time that takes place daily when I tuck him in for his afternoon nap. I say "OK Jude time to *huck* you in bed notice it's not tuck. Well he stands at the big pillow top bed and goes stiff as a board and I hold on to his ankles and he flies into bed. LOL
Then I lay down beside him and he holds my hand and we pray. Sometimes I pray for 15-20 mins or sometimes 2. I take this time to really speak blessing over him. Now if any of you know Jude you would know he really struggles to talk. We have been signing with him to help ease his frustration and also working with an SLP. I have been praying over him that he would be a man like Moses that the Lord would help him to talk and speak through him. That he would hate evil and love righteousness. I pray he will boldly share the gospel from a young age that he will look to his older siblings for Godly counsel.

Anyway where I was going with this was it's in these moments when I am finished praying I hear him say "Amen" my spirit LEAPS WITH JOY! Amen means "let it be done!"
I 100% believe the things we pray over him will come to pass. God has a huge plan for his life. I believe he will lead many people to the Lord. Jude means praise and that was not by chance I praise the Lord daily for my 6Th born child.

1 comment:

Great White Dove said...

Miranda, you are a blessing to me each time I read your blog. I need to come mmore often. I'm praying for Jude.