Thursday, February 7, 2013

Card Making

    I  took some birthday pictures of Hannah and I saw an idea online to make them into Valentine's Day Cards.
 I edited the photo's with  text one says "Love never fails" and the other says " I love you"
 These little cards turned out so sweet we plan to give them out at Hannah's birthday party..
With Valentine's Day just a week away we have been thinking of different idea's to *love your neighbor as yourself*. I have a few idea's in my head we will see how the week plays out to do everything I woud like.



 We also made some valentine's owls and lady bugs out of paper plates they now line the side of my refrigerator.  Even though Valentines's Day is a week away last week my husband left me a 3 page letter beside my bed and flowers.  One of the most amazing things about Chris is that he really does speak to me in a way that I can hear him. I love the spoken word when it is backed up by actions.

No comments: