Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Hannah

 
Tonight we celebrated her birthday with dinner and presents, Hannah LOVES shoes and got 3 different pairs. She would shriek with so much enthusiasm every time she opened a gift.

I decorated with hearts this year; she often makes me feel like my cup over flows.  I look at her some days and I am just amazed by the Lord’s mercy, three little girls to raise into womanhood.


 

                                         The theme suited her so well; she really will melt your heart.
Trying so hard to hold up 2 fingers.
 
Hannah is my party all the time, even when she is all by herself. This little girl makes us laugh all day long she is such an extrovert it’s hilarious.  She is amazing full of life and drama!

When we are in stores she will yell out at the top of her lungs “MARCO!!!!” hoping someone will yell back “POLO!!” sometimes she has some luck and people laugh and stare because she is just so little with this loud voice.  It makes me laugh because this girl of mine is teaching me to lighten up. Everything doesn’t have to be so serious. I wish I knew what I do now with number seven with my first few. I ignore and overlook so much now when it's not important.  I can see now with seven what is attitude or disobedience, but I allow for childishness and age appropriate inappropriateness. This transition has made mothering my little Hannah so enjoyable.