Monday, June 3, 2013

One of my dearest friends sent me this this morning and I just wanted to stick it into my blog so I don't lose it.


STRONG’S: To broaden out the ears, give ear, give attention, obey, to hang upon the lips of a speaker, be very attentive, to conform to a command, bring low, discern!

STATEMENT: The problem is not hearing God’s voice it is that we do not know how to truly listen!
My question to Yeshua was how do you truly listen? He immediately replied:
“My daughter, My love, I know about each and every ones desire to hear My voice. You listen with the condition of your heart! It is the amount that you are silent, observant and empty to receive. Listening and discerning goes hand in hand. The thing is that I have spoken and I have said a lot, there are 7 layers of deep, deep, deep wisdom hidden in My Word. You know sometimes I will not speak because My voice is captured in My Word and because I want you to seek it out, My Word will always be the number one way that I speak to you!
I say that My Word is a discerner- Hebrew 4:12…“For the Word of YHVH is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even through the divisions of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a DISCERNER of the thoughts and intents of the heart”…
Now I have told you that listening and discerning goes together, so My daughter when you spend time in My Word, give attention to what I say and actively practice it, it will turn you into a discerner. You will be able to discern My so, so still, small almost whispering voice in your spirit. You listen by discerning, you discern by being sharp, you become sharp by spending time in My Word. The position for listening is waiting and what enables you to hear is emptiness.
This is IMPORTANT… whatever is in you, you will hear! It is the same as whatever you look at you will see. So My daughter what is inside of you or more even so- what you are inside of- the flesh or the spirit, you will hear. When you spend time with Me in My Word the seed falls and when you become silent, waiting, listening to hear, what you will hear is that seed coming up. What does this mean, it means that you will hear My voice speaking to you because My Word is inside of you. When there are more seeds of the flesh in you, you will become silent and wait and what you will hear is continual fleshly thoughts in your mind distracting you. If you feed the flesh it will become bigger and prominent and it will most definitely be the one ruling over your body, but if you feed your spirit it will rule and you will hear My still small voice in your spirit mind.
You feed the flesh by giving into its lusts, living a soulish life guided by the mind, will and emotions…
James 1:14-15… “But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin, and sin when it is matured brings forth death”…
And you feed your spirit and allow it to rule by observing and acting upon My Word.
James 1:21… “Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness that you may receive with meekness the implanted Word that is (His Word taking root in your heart) which is able to save your soul.”
Again I say, what is inside of you will grow, what is inside of you, you will hear! Now you also understand a little more about how mixed seed works… anyway My daughter, My point is that you should spend more time in My Word, observe what I say and be obedient because the fruit thereof will be an empty of flesh circumcised heart that is more tuned in to hearing My voice because you have become a discerner able to discern between soul and spirit. The problem is not that I do not speak, it is that you cannot discern and therefore you do not hear.”
I saw a vision where Yeshua and I stood at a piece of land. There was a bunch of rubbish lying on the ground covering the soil. He opened His mouth and His voice became seed, He spoke and the seed fell on the soil. He asked me if I think the seed will come up and I said no. He asked me why I think it will not grow and I said because it was not planted. He smiled at me because I understood. The next moment He took a sword and like a shovel He used it to make a hole in the ground. The second He did that all the rubbish was removed. Again He spoke and this time the seed fell into the whole, He held the sword down and water came out of it and He poured it over the seed.
He explained: “My voice comes and falls on the soil of your heart but there is so much fleshly rubbish, so I speak but you do not hear and the seed does not take root because you are not able to discern between soul and spirit. You should spend time in My Word so that you can become a discerner able to cut away the things of the flesh right through to your spirit where the seed can fall and take root.
In the beginning your fleshly lusts came between us, it is where the fleshly nature of man was born. Disobedience always comes out of the flesh and obedience comes out of your spirit. They did not listen therefore they did not obey, the more you obey My Word the more you listen and therefore the more you will hear! The point of hearing My voice is so that you can be obedient to what I want you to do the same way as the point of a seed is to become a fruitful tree… let obedience to My Word be your focus and all will be added unto you, the more you obey the more you will start to hear My voice clearly!
The less there is the more there can be, the more there is the less there can be… Never say that you cannot hear My voice as if I do not want to speak to you in this way. Desire to hear My voice more clearly but be patient and listen because I speak in many different ways, different to each one so don’t act as if the one is better than the other because even if you do not hear Me speaking to you in this way, you are hearing Me speaking to you like this now. Want and seek after Me so that you yourself can start hearing My voice the way that I have chosen to speak to YOU!
Wisdom…