Friday, July 19, 2013

A Home Full of Joy!

  This week our home has been full of rejoicing one big constant party and celebration. We have  received close to 200 messages of congratulations some of the most loving encouraging emails ever.  I laugh at myself for being nervous to announce I was pregnant. The Lord just took that fear and showed me how happy and loving those in our lives are.

Chris and Miranda  know we are bubbling up with inner joy – praising God for blessing you with two babies and praising God for YOU!   They will be blessed with the best parents!   We ‘all’  are over the top excited and thanking God – for HIS blessing upon your family and it in turn blesses everyone  - US FOR SURE!
 
When I heard the news – I right away – wished you were close by -  back on our street.   We shared the news at our bible study group last night;  lots of excitement  and more prayer for these precious gifts.
 
We  are now – praying for a healthy pregnancy and for all your family;  including your brothers.   If you have something specific for us to pray about please pass that on and or if you have ‘any’ desires/needs – I would love to help if I can in any way.

This is another..
 Congratulations! I just heard the news - not only are you being blessed with another baby, BUT TWO! How wonderful is that!! So happy for you guys. These babies will be welcomed into one of the most loving, nurturing and Christ-centered homes I know of. How blessed you are, and how blessed they are, too! Praying things go well during your final 4(?) months of pregnancy.


 Of all the big questions we keep getting over and over and over.. is " What will you guys do for a vehicle?" or "I guess it's time for a new van!"  I can not even count how many times this has been said.   I just want to keep reminding those that we serve a Heavenly Father that LOVES US and wants to lavish GOOD things on his children. He knows what is needed! He alone is our great provider. I say this to remind you all that we are not worried about the days to come!!! We laugh at the days to come, we rejoice in HIS provisions! We refuse to sit in "What ifs" because when you live there you miss out on all that He has given.

                                                                REJOICE WITH US!



 

No comments: