Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The BEST NEWS!!!




Seriously look at that sweet little face. Baby A

Baby B little face. I am in love.


I am sure you can guess what this is~ ! What an amazing day! I am in awe -tears stream down my face you can't wipe the smile off. God is so good! 

My sweet children prayed for two things last year - twins and that I would have a pain free pregnancy and God heard us!

Around 16 weeks, I felt heavy not so much in size but I would roll over in bed and the weight was different. At my 19 week appointment I asked my midwife if she thought I was big and sure enough I was measuring well above the 20 week mark..  She had a listen at the heart beat on the right side and a beautiful strong happy baby at 150. She then moved to left and again a heart beat 150. She was hesitant to confirm twins because the heart beats were the same so she recommend I do the U/S which I normally refuse.  Two of the longest weeks ever waiting for the day to come.

 The story is kind of funny, I had a pretty good hunch it was twins from the beginning because I bled so much.  So I go into my U/S and I have student tech for the first 30 mins she keeps a poker face the whole time.And this point I am trying to come to terms that I am HUGE and it will all be OK.  Not as much as a hint she stops and says " Ok baby's heart beat is 144, I am going to go get my supervisor so she can check over my measurements.  Supervisor comes in fiddles around and says " I guess we should tell you there is TWO BABIES in there" I SCREAMED!!!!! "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! THANK YOU JESUS, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" at this point Chris and the kids are in the waiting room I thought for sure they heard me.  Then tech says "OK we are going to need  about 1.5-2 hrs. to measure these 2 do you want me to go tell your husband?" I said yes but not the kids I want them all in the room.  She goes out  asks Chris to come into another room and says "Everything is fine, but you should go take the kids for a walk because it going to take a while to measure your two babies" Chris was just BEAMING! He said it was so hard to keep a straight face to the kids. 

After they were all done measuring the babies they called in the family and I almost yelled "guess" and 7 voices said "twins" at the same time. The tech was awesome let us watch these gifts for a bit. They are facing each other so it was just beautiful to see these limbs everywhere.  I AM BLESSED!! I PRAISE GOD for what he has given us!  Ahhhhh TWINS!





2 comments:

Carla said...

Oh Miranda. So so wonderful. Your children's faith will flourish knowing God has specifically given them their hearts desire. Such wonderful news. You may have to build an addition.......

Anonymous said...

GAHHHHH! Praise be to Him! Double blessing!

This is so exciting...




Elohim has doubly blessed you
In your womb are beautiful twins
To treasure and to cherish
As His beauty shines within

May you draw from YHWH
The strength that you need
To raise them both heavenward
And plant in them His’s seed.

(By M.S.Lowndes)


All praise be to our Heavenly Father.


- Jody