Monday, September 30, 2013

Wood Season

It's wood season, so our Sunday afternoons have been Chris and the older four out in the bush falling trees and chopping wood.  I think we are safe to say we are done (9 cords later), Chris thought he may go get one more load but then we decided to rip apart our main bathroom and reno it before the babies come.
The older four are super strong and focused, they help Chris a lot! Austin worked at the stored this summer and bought himself a good axe, he also has been helping another household chop and stack.
This past six months has been a challenge for me to be still. I look around my little homestead and itch to do something. Yet at the same time I don't have the energy to get anything done. It's been interesting to sit back and really watch things change and my children grow.
 
 

 



No comments: