Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cardiovascular System



As a homeschooler you take what life throws at you and you make it an educational opportunity. So we are all becoming heart experts! This week we made a model heart with graham crackers icing and marshmallows. This was an easy way to show everyone what Henry's heart is missing, it even helped me understand a lot more of how the heart works as two pumps rather than just one. We also watched a DVD by Answers in Genesis on the heart, it was excellent I absolutely love learning new stuff and my kids take in way more when I get excited with them.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I could use this idea in my nusing class!

GreatWhiteDove said...

Miranda, You are something. I know I have said that over the last 9 years off and on, but you just simply amaze me. I pray for you and your little family each day.

Kari said...

Great idea Miranda....like turning lemons into lemonade!