Friday, February 21, 2014

A Letter to my Hannah



                         My precious Hannah... how are you three years old already? It amazes me how time passes. I love watching you grow, I love the little person you are becoming. I love how at three you already know who you are. You love to wear dresses and say every time " I'm a princess".  You love hot baths, nail polish, baby dolls, and little figurine toys.  I love when we catch you in your make believe world, your creativity amazes us.
I'm sorry I didn't get time to plan you a cute little party with a theme and little friends. I was really hoping I could have done that for you.

 I would like to promise you that I will love you unconditionally. I promise to encourage you. To help you and be there for you. I promise to be your ear, your shoulder, and your biggest cheerleader. I promise to respect you and treat you with kindness. I promise when I mess up I will apologize to you. I promise to never push you away or cause you to grow up too fast. 

For now my dearest little love thank you, thank you for making my life more beautiful I can't imaging not having your warm little body snuggled up to me every morning. Or hearing you say "I love you mommy"  I pray this year you grow and discover new things that your infectious laughter would fill our home and hearts.



No comments: