Thursday, March 20, 2014

Stronger than I ever knew





 
 I'd love to find the time to blog this last month, and I am sure in the quiet evenings I will. Right now I am in awe of the miracle God has done. In September we prayed as a family that God would move  in a HUGE way. We prayed expecting him to show himself.  Never and I mean NEVER would I have chose this path to walk. Never did I think my heat could be so broken before HIM. Never did I think my prayers would become ones of tears and desperation.  We all are still soaking up this month.  God is SO Good! When you pray heartfelt  prayers to see him move in mighty ways GET READY!  I am in awe of how many people God has brought into our lives, how many that SEE our family lives differently, SEES my children's love for each other. As hard as this month has been God has made sure they were poured on with love by people.  More later...

No comments: