Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Normal Day

I am relishing in these couple days of 'normal'. Making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches watching my little ones run trying to catch chickens. Everyday I get with these children is an unexplainable gift that squeezes my heart in a way I can't even put into words.
The Lord promises He will gently lead those with young,
if we but look for Him and walk with Him each step of the way. He has proven Himself to me over and over.
 You know what I have learned very quickly Joy doesn't always come in laughter and mirth. Joy isn't always dependent upon our circumstances. 
 The deep joy that comes from what Christ has done for us constantly fills our hearts, 
and sustains us through trials and difficulty. 
 

1 comment:

Goat Gal said...

Such lovely photos... I love Hannah's very thoughtful sandwich eating.