Thursday, April 17, 2014

Our Store -By Presley


    Last night Pinantan Lake Store was on fire. When my mom found out she came downstairs and woke up Austin to go with my dad to see if they needed help. Then I woke up and went upstairs to see.  I was a little scared because if the flames went into the trees it could get to our house.   When my dad got there, there was nothing to be done. All we could do was just let it burn down.
My dad said the store owners were sad, and crying.



In the morning when I woke up we walked to the store . There was lots of tin on the ground and the sign was melted. The police stayed all night to watch it. I feel bad for all the people who were working there because now they don't have a job.
 
 

                                                                                                    By Presley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this Presley. You did an excellent job your experience was. I remember driving by that store I came to visit your family. I am so thankful that your home was safe. I am praying for the store owners and their employees. Do they know what caused the fire?
Mrs. A