Friday, June 6, 2014

Bucket List




 I know this summer is going to fly by an I really want to make the most of it. 2014 has already whizzed by and it's time to make some joyful family memories.
So here is our summer bucket list. And friends you are more than welcome to come up for a visit this summer!
  • Kayaking in the evenings
  • Park days with my littles and friends
  • Bon fires
  • Pot lucks and bon fires
  • Beach days
  • Reading on the deck
  • Sun tanning
  • Waterslides
  • Lots of eating on the deck
  • Water balloons
  • Swim
  • Outdoor movie night
  • VBS
  • Paint in the yard
  • Slip & Slide 
  • Homemade popsicles

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Miranda. Would love a visit with you sometime when you are at the water park. I'll walk up ; )

Goat Gal said...

I'm totally in for Kayaking...just give me a day break after yesterday please... ;)