Saturday, June 7, 2014

This Week in the Garden








I made it down to the garden a couple times this week, I must say I am finding it really difficult to stay motivated to get down there with the babies. I want to take advantage of having our nurse snuggle the twins and use that time to get my hands dirty. 
Our beans are coming up nicely but unfortunately either Greta the goat or deer have ate my strawberry plants.  I collected raspberry leaves to dry and my tea again this summer.
Chris and Austin are making progress on the mini barn.  He has done an excellent job with taking down our old barn and salvaging the wood to build our new one. The new one will house the goat, rabbit, and the new baby chicks.
Speaking of the chicks they are growing fast!  They are still in the cute faze but that will quickly change.

1 comment:

Goat Gal said...

It's for sure Greta eating your strawberries...