Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Rhythm







 We are loving these longer days, soaking up as many daylight hours as we can. Our barn project is getting closer and closer to completion. I love the way the boys have worked along side Chris reminds me of how the Amish do it with their children. I am sure lots of precious memories are being built in their minds.  I am enjoying the gentle rhythm of the last couple weeks. After every hospital stay it solidifies how precious time with our children really is.

There is so much negativity all around us lately in the news, so we have decided to have a media free summer. My little guys 9 and under will have no screens at all, while I will allow my older 3 sometime as needed. It's amazing the different rhythm this brings. I'd really like my children to see more of the beauty that is around them and the beauty in people. Protecting little ears from negative talk or coarse joking.

The babies continue to melt us all, I have waited a long time for them to be able to play together. I can't express the joy this bring to us. Our children all reach a place in our hearts but having a child like Henry reaches places you didn't know exist.  I am so in awe that I was chosen to be his Mama.

2 comments:

Goat Gal said...

Those two munchkins in the jolly jumpers are WAAAY too cute!

GreatWhiteDove said...

I have been praying for both the babies and you. Miranda, you have ALWAYS been a blessing to me.